Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Rush Merriam; Knute Nelson; N H Winchell; Conde Hamlin; John J Furlong; L P Hunt; Jay LaDue; George Nathan Lamphere; D A Montfort; Charles McCormick Reeve; A L Ward|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Minnesota. Board of World's Fair Managers.|
|Description:||3.5 cu. ft. (3 boxes, 1 oversize folder)|
The subject files also cover a wide variety of topics related to the board's work and include bids for the building, a May 1893 commissioner's report, employment correspondence, petitions on closing the building on Sundays, financial statements, special subscription fund statements, and Women's Auxiliary Board records.
There are also correspondence and reports kept by superintendent Hunt, visitors registers of Minnesota residents who visited and toured the building, and award certificates presented for the education, fish, and forestry exhibits.
- Merriam, William Rush, -- 1849-1931.
- Nelson, Knute, -- 1843-1923.
- Winchell, N. H. -- (Newton Horace), -- 1839-1914.
- Hamlin, Conde.
- Furlong, John J.
- Hunt, L. P.
- LaDue, Jay.
- Lamphere, George Nathan, -- 1845-1918.
- Montfort, D. A.
- Reeve, Charles McCormick, -- 1847-1947.
- Ward, A. L.
- Minnesota. -- Governor (1889-1893 : Merriam)
- Minnesota. -- Governor (1893-1895 : Nelson)
- Minnesota. -- Board of World's Fair Managers. -- Women's Auxiliary Board.
- Sunday legislation -- Minnesota.
- Horticultural exhibitions -- Minnesota.
- Agricultural exhibitions -- Minnesota.
- Flour industry -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.
- Fishes -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.
- Education -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions and museums.
- Forests and forestry -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Exhibitions.