도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||William Rush Merriam; Knute Nelson; N H Winchell; Conde Hamlin; John J Furlong; L P Hunt; Jay LaDue; George Nathan Lamphere; D A Montfort; Charles McCormick Reeve; A L Ward|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||Minnesota. Board of World's Fair Managers.|
|설명:||3.5 cu. ft. (3 boxes, 1 oversize folder)|
The subject files also cover a wide variety of topics related to the board's work and include bids for the building, a May 1893 commissioner's report, employment correspondence, petitions on closing the building on Sundays, financial statements, special subscription fund statements, and Women's Auxiliary Board records.
There are also correspondence and reports kept by superintendent Hunt, visitors registers of Minnesota residents who visited and toured the building, and award certificates presented for the education, fish, and forestry exhibits.
- Merriam, William Rush, -- 1849-1931.
- Nelson, Knute, -- 1843-1923.
- Winchell, N. H. -- (Newton Horace), -- 1839-1914.
- Hamlin, Conde.
- Furlong, John J.
- Hunt, L. P.
- LaDue, Jay.
- Lamphere, George Nathan, -- 1845-1918.
- Montfort, D. A.
- Reeve, Charles McCormick, -- 1847-1947.
- Ward, A. L.
- Minnesota. -- Governor (1889-1893 : Merriam)
- Minnesota. -- Governor (1893-1895 : Nelson)
- Minnesota. -- Board of World's Fair Managers. -- Women's Auxiliary Board.
- Sunday legislation -- Minnesota.
- Horticultural exhibitions -- Minnesota.
- Agricultural exhibitions -- Minnesota.
- Flour industry -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.
- Fishes -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.
- Education -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions and museums.
- Forests and forestry -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Exhibitions.