Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
P H Rolfs
|Description:||1 lin. ft. (4 boxes)|
Subject content includes agricultural extension and experimentation in Florida, as well as general topics related to Florida agriculture, and botanical and horticultural research. Also included in the series are a handful of letters written during this time period and a few miscellaneous items. Of special note are the numbered lists of plants identified and collected by Rolfs during his tenure as Professor of Botany and Horticulture at the Florida Agricultural College at Lake City during the 1890s. The numbers have been matched to specimens in the University of Florida Herbarium.
- Florida Cooperative Extension Service.
- University of Florida. -- Agricultural Experiment Station.
- University of Florida. -- Herbarium.
- Agricultural extension work -- Florida.
- Agriculture -- Florida -- Experimentation.
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching -- Florida.
- Agricultural extension work.
- Agriculture -- Experimentation.
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching.