도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Early works to 1800
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Byrd, William, 1674-1744.
Writings of "Colonel William Byrd, of Westover in Virginia, esqr"
New York : Doubleday, Page & Co., 1901 (New York : De Vinne)
|명시된 사람:||William Byrd; William Byrd; Byrd family.|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
William Byrd; John Spencer Bassett; De Vinne Press.
|메모:||Title in red and black.
"One of an edition of 500 copies on specially made paper and 15 copies on imperial Japanese vellum paper"--T.p. verso.
The catalog of the library at Westover was probably made in 1777 just before the library was sold and appears to have been published in December of that year--Footnote, p. 413-14.
|설명:||lxxxviii, 461 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., 1 port. ; 26 cm.|
Introduction: The Byrd family in Virginia --
History of the dividing line [between Virginia and North Carolina] run in the year 1728 --
Appendix [documents]. A journey to the land of Eden [on the Dan and Irvin rivers] anno 1733. A progress to the mines in the year 1732. Miscellaneous letters --
Appendix A.A catalogue of the books in the library at Westover belonging to William Byrd, Esq. --
Appendix B. Genealogy.
|책임:||edited by John Spencer Bassett ; illustrated.|
- Byrd, William, -- 1674-1744.
- Virginia -- Boundaries -- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Boundaries -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
- Virginia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
- Byrd, William, -- 1674-1744 -- Library -- Catalogs.
- Private libraries -- Virginia.
- Byrd family.
- Westover (Va.)
- Byrd family
- Byrd, William
- Byrd, William -- Catalogs -- Library
- Mines and mineral resources -- Early works to 1800 -- Virginia
- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800 -- Boundaries -- Virginia
- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800 -- Description and travel
- Private libraries -- Virginia
- Virginia -- Early works to 1800 -- Boundaries -- North Carolina
- Virginia -- Early works to 1800 -- Description and travel