도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Early works to 1800
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Byrd, William, 1674-1744.
Writings of "Colonel William Byrd, of Westover in Virginia, esqr".
New York : Doubleday, Page & Co., 1901 (New York : De Vinne)
|명시된 사람:||William Byrd; William Byrd; Byrd family.|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
William Byrd; John Spencer Bassett; De Vinne Press.
|메모:||Title in red and black.
"One of an edition of 500 copies on specially made paper and 15 copies on imperial Japanese vellum paper"--Title page verso.
The catalog of the library at Westover was probably made in 1777 just before the library was sold and appears to have been published in December of that year--Footnote, p. 413-14.
|설명:||lxxxviii, 461 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, 1 portrait ; 26 cm|
Introduction: The Byrd family in Virginia --
History of the dividing line [between Virginia and North Carolina] run in the year 1728 --
Appendix [documents]. A journey to the land of Eden [on the Dan and Irvin rivers] anno 1733. A progress to the mines in the year 1732. Miscellaneous letters --
Appendix A.A catalogue of the books in the library at Westover belonging to William Byrd, Esq. --
Appendix B. Genealogy.
|책임:||edited by John Spencer Bassett ; illustrated.|
- Byrd, William, -- 1674-1744.
- Virginia -- Boundaries -- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Boundaries -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
- Virginia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
- Byrd, William, -- 1674-1744 -- Library -- Catalogs.
- Private libraries -- Virginia.
- Byrd family.
- Westover (Va.)
- Byrd family
- Byrd, William
- Byrd, William -- Catalogs -- Library
- Mines and mineral resources -- Early works to 1800 -- Virginia
- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800 -- Boundaries -- Virginia
- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800 -- Description and travel
- Private libraries -- Virginia
- Virginia -- Early works to 1800 -- Boundaries -- North Carolina
- Virginia -- Early works to 1800 -- Description and travel