도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Records and correspondence
Early works to 1800
Sermons Early works to 1800
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Bradford, John, 1510?-1555.
Writings of John Bradford, M.A., fellow of Pembroke Hall, Cambridge, and prebendary of St. Paul's, martyr, 1555.
Cambridge [England] : Printed at the University Press, 1848-1853
|명시된 사람:||John Bradford; John Bradford|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
John Bradford; Nicholas Ridley; John Hooper; Aubrey Townsend
|메모:||Includes reprints of original title-pages.
Biographical notice of John Bradford: v. 2.p.[xi]-xliv.
Remains of Bishops Ridley, Hooper, and others: v. 2, p. 369-406.
|설명:||2 volumes ; 23 cm.|
|내용:||v. 1. Containing sermons, meditations, examinations, &c. (Two prefaces by Bradford, 1548 ; Preface to Melancthon on prayer, 1553 ; Sermons on repentance and the Lord's Supper. &c. ; Godly meditations on the Lords's Prayer, belief, and Ten Commandments, with other exercises ; Private prayers and meditations, &c. ; Meditations from the autograph of Bradford in a copy of the New Testament of Tyndale ; Meditations and prayers from MSS. in Emmanuel College, Cambridge, and other sources ; Five treatises ; Ten declarations and addresses ; Exhortation, 1554-5, and Farewells, 1555 ; Examinations and prison-conferences, 1555 --
v. 2. Containing letters, treatises, remains (Letters ; Three pieces from Emmanuel MSS., Cambridge ; Confutation of four Romish doctrines ; Hurt of hearing mass ; Meditation on the Kingdom of Christ ; Complaint of verity ; Remains of Bishops Ridley, Hooper, and others ; Index to volumes I. and II.
|일련 제목:||Parker Society for the publication of the works of the fathers and early writers of the Reformed English Church (Series), v. 5-6.|
Writings of John Bradford, M.A., martyr, 1555
|책임:||edited for the Parker Society, by Aubrey Townsend.|
- Church of England -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Sermons, English -- 16th century.
- Theology -- Early works to 1800.
- Theology -- History -- 16th century.
- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Lord's Supper -- Anglican Communion.
- Bradford, John, -- 1510?-1555 -- Correspondence.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Correspondence.
- Christian martyrs -- England -- Correspondence.
- Bradford, John, -- 1510?-1555.
- Church of England.
- Christian martyrs.
- Sermons, English.
- Theology, Doctrinal.