Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
WSDOT's role in transportation demand management.
[Olympia, Wash.] : Washington State Dept. of Transportation ; [Springfield, Va. : Available through the National Technical Information Service, 2005]
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dan Carlson; Washington (State). Department of Transportation. Research Office.; Washington State Transportation Commission. Research Office.; Washington State Transportation Center.
Authors: Daniel Carslon, Zack Hill, Jill Simmons, Alex Atchison ; performing organization: Washington State Transportation Center (TRAC).
"Prepared for Washington State Transportation Commission, Department of Transportation and in cooperation with U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration."
"Washington State Transportation Commission, Research Office: U.S. DOT - Federal Highway Administration"--Cover.
|Description:||xii, 26,  pages ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Washington State Department of Transportation's role in transportation demand management|
|Responsibility:||by Daniel Carlson [and others].|
- Washington (State). -- Department of Transportation.
- Transportation -- Washington (State) -- Planning.
- Urban transportation -- Washington (State) -- Planning.
- Traffic engineering -- Washington (State)
- Traffic congestion -- Washington (State) -- Prevention.
- travel demand management.
- Traffic congestion -- Prevention.
- Traffic engineering.
- Transportation -- Planning.
- Urban transportation -- Planning.
- Washington (State)