도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||James Farmer; Lloyd A Barbee; James Groppi; Jesús Salas|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||WTMJ-TV (Television station : Milwaukee, Wis.); Milwaukee Journal Stations.|
|메모:||Title from container.
Originally issued as 16 mm. film reels.
Permission to reproduce footage granted by WTMJ-TV.
|설명:||1 DVD-video (ca. 10 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||James Farmer and Lloyd Barbee at the MacDowell School construction site (Daily Footage: December 8, 1965; starts 00:23) --
Jesus Salas leads migrant workers on a march from Milwaukee to Madison (Daily Footage: August 17, 1966; starts 2:10) --
Father James Groppi speaks at a rally before an open housing march (Special Topic: August 30, 1967; starts 3:56) --
Milwaukee 14 burn draft files in protest of the Vietnam War (Special Topic: September 24, 1968; starts 5:20) --
Members of the American Indian Movement (AIM) occupy Milwaukee's Coast Guard Station (Daily Footage: August 14, 1971; starts 7:14).
|더 많은 정보:|
Original footage from the Milwaukee Journal Stations (the parent company of WTMJ-TV) records, available in the UWM Libraries Archives Department.
- Farmer, James, -- 1920-1999.
- Barbee, Lloyd A., -- 1925-
- Groppi, James, -- 1930-1985.
- Salas, Jesús.
- Congress of Racial Equality.
- Milwaukee 14 Defense Committee.
- American Indian Movement.
- Television stations -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Civil rights movements -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Segregation in education -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Migrant labor -- Wisconsin.
- Discrimination in housing -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft resisters -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Indians of North America -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.