Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Roberta Malee Bassett
|Description:||viii, 211 pages ; 24 cm.|
The research questions --
A review of the literature --
Higher education as an international policy concern --
The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) --
The USTR, the GATS, and U.S. higher education as a tradable commodity --
The associations representing American higher education --
Negotiating the intersection of trade and U.S. higher education --
The associations' perceptions and concerns about free trade --
Understanding trade concerns through commodification theory --
|Series Title:||Studies in higher education.|
|Responsibility:||Roberta Malee Bassett.|
- Education, Higher -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Higher education and state -- United States.
- General Agreement on Trade in Services -- (1994 April 15)
- General Agreement on Trade in Services (1994 April 15)
- Education, Higher -- Economic aspects.
- Higher education and state.
- United States.