|提及的人：||Wyatt Tee Walker|
Wyatt Tee Walker
|描述：||.4 lin. ft.|
The Wyatt Tee Walker Papers consist principally of manuscripts of published and unpublished works, a few sermons and programs of events held at Canaan Baptist Church, including an anniversary souvenir journal. The manuscript titles are "The Scaffold of Faith," "Hush! Somebody's Calling My Name" (a history of the music of the African American religious experience), "Spirits that Dwell in Deep Woods," and "Past Traditions and its Meaning for Future Ministry."
- Walker, Wyatt Tee.
- African Americans -- Songs and music.
- African Americans -- Music.
- Church music -- United States.
- African American churches -- New York (State) -- New York.
- African Americans -- Religion.
- African American clergy -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Canaan Baptist Church (New York, N.Y.)