Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Chris Carter; Frank Spotnitz; Rob Bowman; Kim Manners; Gillian Anderson; David Duchovny; Ten Thirteen Productions.; Twentieth Century-Fox Television, Inc.; Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
|Language Note:||Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|Notes:||"Season 4 ; vol. 21"--Container.|
|Credits:||Created by Chris Carter ; executive producer, Chris Carter ; editor, John Shiban ; visual effects producer, Tim McHugh ; special effects makeup, Lindala Makeup Effects ; stunt coordinator, Tony Morelli.|
|Cast:||David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson.|
|Event notes:||Presents two episodes of the television program The X-files, which aired in 1996.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (91 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|Details:||VHS, Dolby surround sound.|
|Contents:||Tunguska / directed by Kim Manners --
Terma / directed by Rob Bowman.
X-files (Television program)
|Responsibility:||Ten Thirteen Inc. in association with Twentieth Century Fox Television ; written by Chris Carter & Frank Spotnitz.|
Terma. Mulder is taken prisoner in Siberia and injected with the black oil, and Scully is called before a Senate subcommittee that wants to know where Mulder is.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Officials and employees -- Drama.
- Mulder, Fox (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Scully, Dana (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Science fiction television programs.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Mulder, Fox (Fictitious character)
- Scully, Dana (Fictitious character)