Newbery Medal Honor book
Newbery Medal: Honor book
Dust jackets (Bindings)
|ISBN:||9780062268129 0062268120 9780062268136 0062268139|
|奖励：||Newbery Honor book.|
|描述：||229 pages ; 22 cm|
Seven-year-old Billy Miller starts second grade with a bump on his head and a lot of worries, but by the end of the year he has developed good relationships with his teacher, his little sister, and his parents and learned many important lessons.
- Schoolboys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stay-at-home fathers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Working mothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Worry -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teacher-student relationships -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wisconsin -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Wisconsin -- Fiction.
- Wisconsin -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Parent and child.
- Stay-at-home fathers.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- Working mothers.