|類型/形式：||Conference papers and proceedings
|提及的人：||Ammon Hennacy; Dorothy Day; Dorothy Day; Ammon Hennacy|
Thomas C Cornell; Eileen Egan
|活動注釋：||Recorded on May 24, 1985, in New York.|
|描述：||2 sound tape reels (97 min.) : analog, 3 3/4 ips.|
Formal remarks by Tom Cornell and Eileen Egan at a Catholic Worker Friday Night Meeting held in New York. Cornell speaks first and discusses his background and his involvement with the Catholic Worker Movement. He also talks about Ammon Hennacy and how he created some tension within the Movement. He discusses draft card burning actions during the Vietnam War and Roger LaPorte's self-immolation. Egan then talks about Catholic Workers' activities encouraging the Second Vatican Council to condemn nuclear war. She also discusses Dorothy Day and actions that she was involved in, especially during the '60s. A question and answer session follows.
- Hennacy, Ammon, -- 1893-1970 -- Congresses.
- Day, Dorothy, -- 1897-1980 -- Congresses.
- Catholic Worker Movement -- History -- Congresses.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft resisters -- United States -- Congresses.
- Day, Dorothy, -- 1897-1980.
- Hennacy, Ammon, -- 1893-1970.
- Catholic Worker Movement.
- Draft resisters.
- United States.