Records and correspondence
|所有的著者/提供者：||Illinois State Council of Defense (World War I)|
|描述：||.25 cubic ft.|
|其他题名：||Illinois State Council of Defense (World War I), YMCA correspondence, bulletins, and news articles|
Great Lakes Naval Training Station YMCA files include weekly staff proceedings; camp bulletins and directory; overseas human interest stories; complimentary newspaper articles on the YMCA; Bible factsheet from an evangelical campaign; camp lists are arranged by state and list each camp's war work secretary in charge; Camp Logan Rifle Range pamphlets; and Illinois Army and Navy YMCA News. Correspondence primarily concerns YMCA publicity and includes newspaper articles; Publicity Department and War Fund campaign progress reports; and Bible Study Week materials.
- United States. -- Navy.
- Illinois State Council of Defense (World War I) -- Records and correspondence.
- Camp Logan Rifle Range (Ill.)
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America.
- World War, 1914-1918.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work.
- Bonds -- Illinois.
- Military service, Voluntary -- Illinois.
- Liberty bonds -- Illinois.
- Propaganda -- Illinois.
- Securities -- Illinois.
- Military camps -- Illinois.
- Public relations -- Illinois.
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Great Lakes Naval Training Center (Great Lakes, Ill.)