Dark comedy films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Carol Baum; Al Corley; Mike Marcus; Eugene Musso; Bart Rosenblatt; Howard Rosenman; Christopher Markus; Stephen McFeely; John Dahl; Ben Kingsley; Dennis Farina; Philip Baker Hall; Téa Leoni; Bill Pullman; Luke Wilson; Bipolar Productions.; Code Entertainment (Firm); Echo Lake Productions.; IFC Films.; Weinstein Company.; Genius Products, Inc.
|语言注释：||English dialogue with Spanish subtitles and subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.|
|注意：||Special features: Behind the scences of You Kill Me ; Commentary by director John Dahl and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely ; Before & after visual effects comparison ; Theatrical trailer.|
|制作人员：||Director of photography, Jeffrey Jur ; editor, Scott Chestnut ; music, Marcelo Zarvos ; costume designer, Linda Madden ; production designer, John Dondertman.|
|演员名单:||Ben Kingsley, Dennis Farina, Philip Baker Hall, Téa Leoni, Bill Pullman, Luke Wilson.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: R; for language and some violence.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.|
|责任：||Weinstein Company ; IFC Films presents a Code Entertainment production ; A Baum/Echo Lake/Rosenman Production ; A Bipolar Production ; produced by Carol Baum, Mike Marcus, Zvi Howard Rosenman, Al Corley, Bart Rosenblatt, Eugene Musso ; written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely ; directed by John Dahl.|
Frank Falenczyk loves his job. He is a hit-man for his Polish mob family in Buffalo, New York. But Frank has a drinking problem and when he messes up a critical assignment that puts the family business in peril, his uncle sends him to San Francisco to clean up his act. Frank is not the touchy-feely kind of guy, but he starts going to AA meetings, gets a sponsor and a job at a mortuary where he falls for the tart-tongued Laurel, a woman who is dangerously devoid of boundaries. But, things aren't going well in Buffalo where an upstart Irish gang is threatening the family business. When violence erupts, Frank is forced to return home and with an unlikely assist from Laural, faces old rivals on new terms.
- Assassins -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Drama.
- Gangsters -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Drama.
- Alcoholics -- Family relationships -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- California -- San Francisco -- Drama.
- Family-owned business enterprises -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Drama.
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Drama.
- Gangs -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationship -- California -- San Francisco -- Drama.
- Alcoholics -- Family relationships.
- Family-owned business enterprises.
- Man-woman relationships.
- California -- San Francisco.
- New York (State) -- Buffalo.