Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780061827709 0061827703 9780061827716 0061827711|
|Target Audience:||750; Ages 8-12.|
|Description:||289 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Great Introduction to the Reader
Dan Gutman books are a hit in my elementary school library. How nice for me to get this one free. This is the third in this series. Introduction to reader says: visit the places mentioned in this book for they are real, eg: Lincoln Memorial. A great road trip idea and it has black and white photographs...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Genius -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Assassins -- Fiction.
- Recreational vehicles -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gifted children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Automobile travel -- Southern States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monuments -- Southern States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Amusements -- Southern States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Elvis Presley impersonators -- Juvenile fiction.
- Recreational vehicles -- Juvenile fiction.