Documentary television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Personal narratives, American
Mark J Davis; Alfre Woodard; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); British Broadcasting Corporation.; PBS Video.
|語言註釋：||In English and some French with English voice-over ; Closed-captioned.|
|注意：||Title from opening frames and end credits.
Originally broadcast as an episode of the 26 part documentary PBS television series called, the People's Century, in 1998 and 1999.
Originally produced by WGBH in 1999.
Special features: Printable materials for educators (PDFs) ; access to the People's Century web site.
|餘額：||Senior producer, David Espar ; BBC executive producer, Peter Pagnamenta ; executive producer, Zvi Dor-Ner.|
|表演者：||Narrated by Alfre Woodard.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (56 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|詳述：||DVD ; region 1 ; full screen (4x3) presentation ; Dolby Digital ; NTSC ; Region 1.; System requirements for DVD-ROM features: DVD-ROM drive, Internet Connection, Adobe Reader.|
|其他題名：||Young blood 1950 to 1973
Young blood, rebellion, riots, and rock 'n roll in the sixties
1968, young blood
People's century (Television program)
|責任：||a co-production of WGBH and the BBC ; written, produced and directed by Mark J. Davis.|
Rebellion, riots, rock 'n roll, assassination, interrogation, and a new generation questioning the Establishment. It was 1968, and "baby boomers" fought the system that nurtured them, challenging everything from foreign policy to music to personal style. Less materialistic and more idealistic, they didn't want their parents' world -- they wanted to create their own. In Young Blood, see how youth rebellion became a potent social and political force. Footage and interviews from then and now reveal how America learned that ordinary people have the power and the right to challenge authority [sic] and change the world. - Container.
- United States -- History.
- World history.
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) -- History -- 20th century.
- Université de Paris -- History -- 20th century.
- France -- History -- 1958-
- Popular culture -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Youth -- Political activity -- France -- History -- 20th century.
- Youth -- United States -- Interviews.
- Youth -- France -- Interviews.
- Youth -- Great Britain -- Interviews.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History.
- Peace movements -- History -- 20th century.
- Nuclear disarmament -- History.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives, American.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements.
- Hippies -- California -- San Francisco.