Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David A Adler; Susanna Natti
|ISBN:||9780670061723 0670061727 9780142416853 0142416851|
|Target Audience:||K-2.; 005-008.|
|Description:||31 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||Viking easy-to-read., Level 2.|
|Other Titles:||100th day of school mystery|
|Responsibility:||by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Susanna Natti.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Good beginning chapter book
Some readers love Cam, others don't. Some teachers love Cam, others don't, BUT, I think teachers will find this useful. First, it can be used to teach a genre (mystery), it can also be used to celebrate the 100 day of school and finally the book is a beginning chapter book, a level 2 I-Can-Read....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Jansen, Cam (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parties -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pizza -- Juvenile fiction.
- Jansen, Cam (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Parties -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Pizza -- Fiction
- Pizza -- Fiction.
- Jansen, Cam (Fictitious character)