Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trivia and miscellanea
|Named Person:||Sherry Petersik; John Petersik; John Petersik; Sherry Petersik|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sherry Petersik; John Petersik
|Description:||336 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||The young house love manifesto --
Decorating is a journey, not a destination --
Guys can pick out pillows and gals can swing a sledgehammer --
Decorating rules are meant to be broken! --
If we can do it, anyone can. seriously --
Rome wasn't built in a day --
and it probably wasn't decorated in a day either --
You learn as much from your mistakes as your successes --
Don't look at a glossy picture and think "My house will never look like that" --
think "OK ... where can I start?" --
Relax, it's only decorating.
|Responsibility:||Sherry & John Petersik.|
Allow us to introduce you to the king and queen of DIY: John and Sherry Petersik [whose] first book is jammed with more than 200 ideas everything from rehabbing furniture to customizing a backsplash.
- Dwellings -- Remodeling -- Miscellanea.
- Interior decoration -- Miscellanea.
- Housekeeping -- Miscellanea.
- Dwellings -- Maintenance and repair -- Miscellanea.
- Petersik, Sherry -- Homes and haunts -- Miscellanea.
- Petersik, John -- Homes and haunts -- Miscellanea.
- Petersik, John.
- Petersik, Sherry.
- Dwellings -- Maintenance and repair.
- Dwellings -- Remodeling.
- Interior decoration.