Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Lichtenstein, Tatjana, author.
Zionists in interwar Czechoslovakia
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Contents:||Minority nationalism and Zionists' politics of belonging --
The Jews of Czechoslovakia: a mosaic of cultures --
Jewish power and powerlessness: Zionists, Czechs, and the Paris Peace Conference --
Mapping Jews: social science and the making of Czechoslovak Jewry --
Conquering communities: Zionists, cultural renewal, and the state --
A stateless nation's territory: Zionists and the Jewish schools --
Making new Jews: Maccabi in Czechoslovakia --
Promised lands: Zionism and Communism in interwar Czechoslovakia --
The storm of barbarism.
|Series Title:||The modern Jewish experience|
"It has long been known that unlike elsewhere in East Central Europe, for census purposes, Jews in Czechoslovakia were recognized as a separate nationality as well as a religious group. Tatjana
- Zionism -- Czechoslovakia -- History.
- Jews -- Czechoslovakia -- History -- 20th century.
- Czechoslovakia -- Ethnic relations.
- Ethnic relations.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Essays
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Government / General
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Government / National
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Reference
- RELIGION / Judaism / History