Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Dept. of Homeland Security. Office of Inspector General.
2007 debris removal pilot programs and initiatives
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, Local government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Department of Homeland Security. Office of Inspector General.|
Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 10, 2012).
|Description:||1 online resource (2 p.)|
Retrieving notes about this item
- United States. -- Federal Emergency Management Agency -- Evaluation.
- Construction and demolition debris -- United States.
- Emergency management -- United States.
- United States. -- Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Adult services in public libraries -- Evaluation.
- Construction and demolition debris.
- Emergency management.
- United States.