History of the Stockbridge house at Massachusetts State College
Microform, English, 
Published under the auspices of the Faculty Club, [Amherst, Mass.], 
20 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
"This history was written at the suggestion of President Hugh P. Baker through whose efforts the Stockbridge House was restored in 1934. The house is now used as the home of the Faculty Club."
Microfilm, Amherst, Mass., University Library, University of Massachusetts Amherst, filmed by Northeast Document Conservation Center, 2000, on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm, (Western Massachusetts local history monographs ; reel 15)