The end of the great Harappan tradition
Print Book, English, 2000
Manohar Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi, 2000
163 pages, 13 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color), 2 folded maps ; 22 cm
1. Environment and ecology
2. What was it that came to an end?
3. Harappan settlements : terminal occupations and abandonments
5. The problem of legacy and survivals
6. Enabling factors and 'structural faults'
7. The impact of the end of long-distance trade
8. External events that triggered a collapse?
9. The aftermath
"Heras memorial lectures 1998, under the auspices of the Heras Institute of Indian History and Culture, Mumbai."