Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
R David Watros; Erik T Reynolds; American Bar Association. Section of Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law.
|Description:||ix, 255 pages : illustrations, forms ; 26 cm|
|Contents:||What is long-term care? --
The need for long-term care services --
Funding options --
Long-term care insurance --
Legislation affecting long-term care insurance --
Taxation issues affecting long-term care insurance --
Selecting a long-term care insurance company --
Long-term care insurance applications for individuals : estate planning and wealth preservation --
Long-term care and the employer.
|Responsibility:||edited by R. David Watros, Erik T. Reynolds.|
- Nursing homes -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Long-term care facilities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Older people -- Long-term care -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Long-term care facilities -- Law and legislation.
- Nursing homes -- Law and legislation.
- Older people -- Long-term care -- Law and legislation.
- United States.