Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Accountability Office.|
|Notes:||Title from PDF title screen (viewed Jan. 23, 2013).
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 50 p.) : col. maps|
U.S. agencies' development efforts in Afghanistan overlap --
Analysis for potential duplication was inconclusive because of limitations and gaps in agency data --
U.S. agencies use various methods to coordinate but lack a shared database that includes all development efforts --
|Other Titles:||Afghanistan development :
Agencies could benefit from a shared and more comprehensive database on United States efforts
- United States. -- Agency for International Development -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- Department of State -- Rules and practice.
- Economic assistance, American -- Afghanistan.
- Interagency coordination -- United States.
- United States. -- Agency for International Development.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- United States. -- Department of State.
- Economic assistance, American.
- Interagency coordination.
- United States.