Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lauren Oliver; Hillary Zarycky; HarperCollins (Firm)
|ISBN:||9780061726804 006172680X 9780061726811 0061726818 9781451723700 1451723709|
|Notes:||"Typography by Hillary Zarycky"--Title page verso.|
|Description:||470 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A compelling read
Samantha has everything - boyfriend, best friends, popularity... That all changes. Samantha is killed but gets to relive her last day seven times. I read the beginning and end and liked the voice. I think it is a compelling read, but better suited for high school than middle...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Dead -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Popularity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life.
- High schools.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence.
- Self-perception in adolescence.
User lists with this item (16)
- Read me (speculative fiction)(37 items)
by schusterp updated 2016-03-11
- Things I Recommend(137 items)
by mad7976 updated 2016-01-09
- Even more books(500 items)
by Biotech updated 2015-11-27
- Young Adult Fiction at HPU Libraries(274 items)
by HPU.Learning.Commons updated 2015-03-02
- Magical Realism(59 items)
by abass updated 2013-02-22