도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|메모:||"An Eamon Dolan book."|
|설명:||xxii, 374 pages ; 24 cm|
|내용:||America on drugs. This is your brain on drugs ; This is our nation on drugs --
Why we use. Everybody does it ; Helping kids grow up --
When drug use escalates. Use becomes abuse, and abuse becomes addiction ; Addicts aren't weak, selfish, or amoral--they're ill ; Don't deny addiction, don't enable it, and don't wait for an addict to hit bottom--he could die ; Intervention --
Getting clean. Finding treatment ; Detox --
Staying clean. Beginning treatment ; Primary treatment ; Treating drug problems with drugs ; Where does AA fit in? --
Treating a chronic illness. Treating dual diagnosis ; Relapse prevention --
Ending addiction. The future of prevention and treatment ; Fighting the right war --
The Clean paradigm in 12 steps --
Appendix : Just say know.
""Clean" will change not only how you look at drug abuse, but also what you think should be done about it. This book is essential reading about one of our most important social problems." -- Eric
- Substance abuse -- United States.
- Addicts -- Rehabilitation -- United States.
- Substance abuse -- Physiological aspects.
- Substance-Related Disorders -- psychology -- United States -- Popular Works.
- Substance-Related Disorders -- rehabilitation -- United States -- Popular Works.
- Family Relations -- United States -- Popular Works.
- Social Problems -- United States -- Popular Works.
- Addicts -- Rehabilitation.
- Substance abuse.
- United States.