Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"This is a Borzoi book."|
|Description:||319 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||To reach Japan --
Leaving Maverley --
In sight of the lake --
The eye --
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Trying to sort it all out, ELC Review
I have been a fan of Alice Munro since I read "The Moons of Jupiter" in 1983. Munro is measured, controlled, with quiet care given to each word. Her characters tend to be emotionally restrained, rural Canadians. Recently, I actively disliked "The View from Castlerock." This collection returns to the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
It became more and more popular
In the summer you will find that there are many Ugg sales that all stores have during the season of summer. That is because the decline of sales during the summer. You will find many people don't like wearing boots during the summer. When you find Ugg boots you will be happy to know you will find...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Short stories, Canadian.
- Huron, Lake (Mich. and Ont.) -- Fiction.
- Lake Huron.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
User lists with this item (5)
- waiting for audio(8 items)
by 1000146583 updated 2014-12-03
- Humanities - RC(19 items)
by trentbrager updated 2014-05-29
- Books by and about 2013 Nobel Prize in Literature winner Alice Munro(11 items)
by Lupton_Library_Lists updated 2013-10-10
- New Books January 2013(120 items)
by BrookensLibrary updated 2013-04-18
- Most popular additions for November 2012(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2012-12-01