Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Partial animation, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ty Carlisle; Randy Olson; Shane Seley; Tom Sito; Pascal Leister; Amotz Plessner; Talking Evolution Productions.; Docurama (Firm); New Video Group.; G7 Animation (Firm)
|Notes:||Originally released in 2006 as a motion picture; copyright held by Talking Evolution Productions.
Special features: top ten questions; shared visions: a comic debate; pulled punches: controversial content; vetoed comedy: humorous deleted scenes; panel discussion highlights; Howard Hughes Medical Institute clips; animation outtakes; filmmaker biography.
|Credits:||Camera, Shane Seley ; director of animation, Tom Sito ; editor, Pascal Leister ; music, Amotz Plessner.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator: Randy Olson.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: PG; some thematic elements and brief mild language.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (approximately 85 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; Dolby Digital stereo, NTSC.|
|Other Titles:||Evolution and intelligent design circus
Evolution-intelligent design circus
|Responsibility:||[Docurama Films] ; written and directed by Randy Olson ; producer, Ty Carlisle.|
- Evolution (Biology) -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Intelligent design (Teleology) -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Science -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Evolution -- Religious aspects.
- Evolution (Biology) -- Public opinion.
- Evolution (Biology) -- Study and teaching.
- Intelligent design (Teleology) -- Study and teaching.
- Science -- Study and teaching.
- United States.