Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Christopher Healy; Todd Harris
|ISBN:||9780062117434 0062117432 9780062117458 0062117459|
Sequel: The hero's guide to storming the castle.
|Target Audience:||Ages 8-12.|
|Description:||438 p. : ill., map ; 21 cm.|
|Responsibility:||written by Christopher Healy ; with drawings by Todd Harris.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Fairy Tale Novel
I loved chapter 1, but then chapter 2 didn't flow from what I read. I went back to the cover jacket to learn that now there was a new prince. Then there was a total of 4 princes. It kept me reading to the end, but I don't know that this lengthy novel of 400 pages will interest my elementary school...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Fairy tales.
- Princes -- Fiction.
- Witches -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fairy Tales & Folklore / Adaptations.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Legends, Myths, Fables / Other.
- Princes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Witches -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cooperativeness -- Juvenile fiction.