Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xi, 281 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||1. The Next Agenda for Competitiveness: Human Resources --
2. The Changing Nature of Human Resources: A Model for Multiple Roles --
3. Becoming a Strategic Partner --
4. Becoming an Administrative Expert --
5. Becoming an Employee Champion --
6. Becoming a Change Agent --
7. HR for HR --
8. What's Next?
Expert, employee champion, and change agent. Full of examples from dozens of companies that have transformed their HR functions, Human Resource Champions provides hands-on tools that show HR professionals how they can operate in all four areas simultaneously. It offers specific recommendations for HR staff and line managers about how to establish a partnership to deliver value and make their organizations more competitive.