Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Love stories. -- Christian fiction
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0345528921 9780345528926 0345535111 9780345535115 9780553393651 0553393650 9781742751740 1742751741|
|Description:||340 pages ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||Sequel to: When first they met.-Jo Marie Rose first arrives in Cedar Cove seeking a sense of peace and a fresh start. Coping with the death of her husband, she purchases a local bed-and-breakfast --
the newly christened Rose Harbor Inn --
ready to begin her life anew. Yet the inn holds more surprises than Jo Marie can imagine. Her first guest is Joshua Weaver, who has come home to care for his ailing stepfather. The other guest is Abby Kincaid, who has returned to Cedar Cove to attend her brother's wedding.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Sweet novel of grief and healing
It took me several tries to get into this book. Not because it wasn't interesting, but because it hit a little too close to home and revived memories of deep, dark fears.
The book opens with the story of Jo Marie, a recent widow who lost her husband after only a few months of marriage....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Bed and breakfast accommodations -- Fiction.
- Cedar Cove (Wash. : Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Small cities -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- City and town life -- Washington (State) -- Fiction.
- Weddings -- Fiction.
- Forgiveness -- Fiction.
- Bed and breakfast accommodations.
- Cedar Cove (Wash. : Imaginary place)
- Man-woman relationships.
- Small cities.