Wilson, Sloan, 1920-2003.
Man in the gray flannel suit.
[New York] Simon and Schuster, 1955
|描述：||304 pages ; 22 cm|
|责任：||by Sloan Wilson.|
Epic Hero in 1950s Suburbia
I enjoyed this novel, though I have enjoyed others more. I think it well written, but I have to admit that from a feminist or racial point of view, it is very weak. There are only two filled out female characters; the former is the beautiful 18-year-old Italian lover during the war; and the latter...
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Fiction.
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction.
- Illegitimate children -- Fiction.
- Corporate culture -- Fiction.
- Suburban life -- Fiction.
- Connecticut -- Fiction.
- Corporate culture.
- Illegitimate children.
- Inheritance and succession.
- Suburban life.