Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Action and adventure fiction
Detective and mystery fiction
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Kent Krueger
|ISBN:||9781439153956 1439153957 9781439153963 1439153965 9781439172162 1439172161|
|Description:||x, 357 pages ; 24 cm|
|Series Title:||Cork O'Connor, 11.|
|Responsibility:||William Kent Krueger.|
"William Kent Krueger can't write a bad book. "Northwest Angle "is one of his best. A complex crime novel that contains meditations on the difficulties of loving and the paths we take to reach God,
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
"The best angle...to approach a problem is the Try-angle" Unknown source
William Kent Krueger has delivered another fine novel in "Northwest Angle." The story captures the reader's interest with picturesque settings, a suspenseful and unpredictable plot and a strong message about life.
Cork O'Connor takes his family on a houseboat vacation. A destructive storm separates...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- O'Connor, Cork (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Ojibwa Indians -- Fiction.
- Minnesota -- Fiction.
- O'Connor, Cork (Fictitious character)
- Ojibwa Indians.
- Private investigators.
- O'Connor, Cork (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Detectives -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (2)
- 87 FSS Library - New Books, August - September, 2011(48 items)
by dkrexon updated 2012-10-04
- Most popular additions for August 2011(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2011-09-01