You are not connected to the University of Washington Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. OffCampus Access (log in)
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||401 p. ; 25 cm.|
"Four Londoners--Leah, Natalie, Felix, and Nathan--try to make adult lives outside of Caldwell, the council estate of their childhood. From private houses to public parks, at work and at play, their London is a complicated place, as beautiful as it is brutal, where the thoroughfares hide the back alleys and taking the high road can sometimes lead you to a dead end."--From publisher's information.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Planned communities -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Social isolation -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Planned communities.
- Social isolation.
- England -- London.
User lists with this item (11)
- To Read(232 items)
by eiratansey updated about 2 weeks ago
- FridayReads @acadialibrary(299 items)
by apash updated about a month ago
- February 2013 new titles - Iona College Libraries(15 items)
by dianakiel updated 2014-02-25
- May 2013 Luria Library New Titles(500 items)
by sschuah updated 2013-05-18
- Novels to read(204 items)
by djnevin updated 2013-05-10