|类型/形式：||Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Detective and mystery films
French language materials
Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas; Jon Bokenkamp; Todd Komarnicki; James Foley; Halle Berry; Bruce Willis; Giovanni Ribisi; Richard Portnow; Revolution Studios.; Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
|语言注释：||English or dubbed French dialogue, English or French subtitles. Closed-captioned.|
|注意：||Originally released as a motion picture in 2007.
Region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
|制作人员：||Director of photography, Anastas N. Michos ; editor, Christopher Tellefsen ; music, Antonio Pinto ; costume designer, Renee Ehrlich Kalfus ; production designer, Bill Groom ; produced by Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas, story by Jon Bekenkamp ; screenplay by Todd Kamarnicki ; directed by James Foley.|
|演员名单:||Halle Berry, Bruce Willis, Giovanni Ribisi, Gary Dourdan.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: R; for sexual content, nudity, some disturbing violent images and language.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (109 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
Rowena is a journalist dedicated to uncovering greed and corruption among people in positions of power. She does this with the help of her tech-savvy partner in crime, Miles. Grace is a friend and seems to know all about Rowena's secret writing identity, and hands Rowena evidence of adultery as a story. Grace is involved with Harrison Hill, the owner of the largest advertising agency in New York, H2A. Grace met Hill in an Internet chat room and became sexually involved with him. Hill is a married man and breaks off their affair, but Grace refuses to go away quietly. Rowena takes Grace's evidence, but does not immediately agree to do the story. When Grace turns up dead a week later, Rowena decides to investigate. She goes undercover at H2A, with Miles's help, and poses as a temp to get closer to Hill.
- African American women journalists -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Advertising agencies -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Murder -- Investigation -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Online chat groups -- Drama.
- Infiltration (Military science) -- Drama.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- French language materials.
- Homicide -- New York (State.) -- Drama.
- Advertising agencies.
- African American women journalists.
- Infiltration (Military science)
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Online chat groups.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- Homicide -- Investigation -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- African American women journalists -- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Advertising agencies -- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Homicide -- Investigation -- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.