You are not connected to the Portland Community College Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Remote Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780765329080 0765329085 9781429943185 1429943181|
|Notes:||"A Tom Doherty Associates book."|
|Description:||384 p. ; 22 cm.|
In a dystopian, near-future Britain, sixteen-year-old Trent, obsessed with making movies on his computer, joins a group of artists and activists who are trying to fight a new bill that will criminalize even more harmless internet creativity.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Internet -- Fiction.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Fiction.
- Protest movements -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Internet -- Juvenile fiction.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Protest movements -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.