skip to content
Resistance to innovation : its sources and manifestations Preview this item
ClosePreview this item
Checking...

Resistance to innovation : its sources and manifestations

Author: Shaul Oreg; Jacob Goldenberg
Publisher: Chicago : The University of Chicago Press, 2016.
Edition/Format:   eBook : Document : EnglishView all editions and formats
Summary:
Every year, about 25,000 new products are introduced in the United States. Most of these products fail - at considerable expense to the companies that produce them. Such failures are typically thought to result from consumers' resistance to innovation, but marketers have tended to focus instead on consumers who show little resistance, despite these 'early adopters' comprising only 20% of the consumer population.  Read more...
Rating:

(not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first.

Subjects
More like this

Find a copy online

Links to this item

Find a copy in the library

&AllPage.SpinnerRetrieving; Finding libraries that hold this item...

Details

Additional Physical Format: Print version :
Material Type: Document, Internet resource
Document Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
All Authors / Contributors: Shaul Oreg; Jacob Goldenberg
ISBN: 9780226632605 0226632601 9780226237329 022623732X
OCLC Number: 988120910
Description: 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
Responsibility: Shaul Oreg and Jacob Goldenberg.

Abstract:

Every year, about 25,000 new products are introduced in the United States. Most of these products fail - at considerable expense to the companies that produce them. Such failures are typically thought to result from consumers' resistance to innovation, but marketers have tended to focus instead on consumers who show little resistance, despite these 'early adopters' comprising only 20% of the consumer population. Shaul Oreg and Jacob Goldenberg bring the insights of marketing and organisational behaviour to bear on the attitudes and behaviours of the remaining 80% who resist innovation.

Reviews

User-contributed reviews
Retrieving GoodReads reviews...
Retrieving DOGObooks reviews...

Tags

Be the first.
Confirm this request

You may have already requested this item. Please select Ok if you would like to proceed with this request anyway.

Close Window

Please sign in to WorldCat 

Don't have an account? You can easily create a free account.