|类型/形式：||Detective and mystery fiction
|描述：||305 pages ; 24 cm|
"Stone Barrington is in Bel-Air, overseeing the grand opening of the ultra-luxe hotel, The Arrington, built on the grounds of the mansion belonging to his late wife, Arrington Carter. The star-studded gala will be attended by socialites, royalty, and billionaires from overseas. and according to phone conversations intercepted by the NSA, it may also have attracted the attention of international terrorists. To ensure the safety of his guests--and the city of Los Angeles--Stone may have to call in a few favors from his friends at the CIA."--
- Barrington, Stone (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Fiction.
- Parties -- Fiction.
- Bel Air (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Mystery & Detective -- General.
- FICTION -- Suspense.
- Barrington, Stone (Fictitious character)
- Private investigators.
- Terrorism -- Prevention.
- California -- Los Angeles -- Bel Air.
- Barrington, Stone (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Terrorism -- prevention & control.