Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John W Partin; U.S. Special Operations Command.
|Description:||vi, 125 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||The "tanker war" to Operation EARNEST WILL --
The Bridgeton incident --
Special operations forces' deployment --
MH/AH-6 helicopters --
SEAL and patrol craft --
Command and control --
Mobile sea bases --
Operations in Fall 1987 --
Capture of Iran AJR --
Middle Shoals buoy engagement --
A Silkworm missile and the Rostam GOSP --
Operating mobile sea bases, October 1987 to April 1988 --
Transition from SEABATs to AHIPs --
Command changes --
End of the "tanker war", April to August 1988 --
Stand down of the MSBs and withdrawal of SOF, June 1988 to Spring 1989.
|Other Titles:||Operation Earnest Will
Operation Prime Chance I
|Responsibility:||John W. Partin.|
- United States -- Military relations -- Persian Gulf Region.
- Persian Gulf Region -- Military relations -- United States.
- Iran-Iraq War, 1980-1988.
- Special forces (Military science) -- United States.
- Military relations.
- Special forces (Military science)
- Middle East -- Persian Gulf Region.
- United States.