Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
Caldecott Medal: Winner
Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Caldecott Medal winner, 2013.|
|Target Audience:||Elementary Grade.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 29 cm|
|Other Titles:||That is not my hat|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
materials such as synthetic shoes to make it lighter
Nike one of the most popular names in tennis shoe market, has dominated the market since the 80`s. Popular sports stars from different fields like Tiger Woods, and Lebron James endorse for this brand of shoes. The superstar studded endorsement has catapulted the status of brand of shoes.
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
This is not My Hat
Delightful short tale of a little fish that steals the big fishes' hat. No words on the last few pages let even the youngest child figure out the end on their own. A very fun book.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Fishes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hats -- Juvenile fiction.
- Minnows -- Juvenile fiction.
- Escapes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lost articles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories.
- Wit and humor, Juvenile.
- Fishes -- Fiction.
- Stealing -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Minnows -- Fiction.
- Hats -- Fiction.
- Lost and found possessions -- Fiction.
- Escapes -- Fiction.
- Humorous fiction.
- Lost articles.
User lists with this item (37)
- Children's & Young Adult Books(435 items)
by BLCLibrary updated about 2 days ago
- Caldecott Award(327 items)
by sarahridinger updated about 4 days ago
- Humorous stories(48 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 2 weeks ago
- Caldecott Medal & Honor Books(20 items)
by jemeyers updated about a month ago
- Inferences(50 items)
by HPU.SOE.Resource.Center updated 2016-07-19