Legal fiction (Literature)
|提及的人：||Atticus Finch, (Fictitious character); Scout Finch, (Fictitious character); Atticus Finch, (Fictitious character); Scout Finch, (Fictitious character)|
|注意：||"Warner Books fiction"--Spine.|
|描述：||281 pages ; 18 cm|
|责任：||by Harper Lee.|
"A novel of great sweetness, humor, compassion, and of mystery carefully sustained." "Harper's Magazine""
Quite simply one of the best stories ever told
I adore this book. I adored it pretty much from the moment I started reading it; it suckered me in right away. The characters are interesting, multi dimensional and real. The storyline made me smile and broke my heart a little, even knowing that there was no other way for it to end, part of me kept...
- Finch, Atticus -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Finch, Scout -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Alabama -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Trials (Rape) -- Fiction.
- Girls -- Fiction.
- Finch, Atticus -- (Fictitious character)
- Finch, Scout -- (Fictitious character)
- Fathers and daughters.
- Race relations.
- Trials (Rape)
- Southern States.