You are not connected to the UC Berkeley Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvii, 568 p. : maps ; 25 cm.|
Survivors of a government-induced apocalypse endure their violent and disease-stricken world while protecting their loved ones; while a century into the future, members of a transformed society determinedly search for the original twelve virals.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Virus diseases -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- End of the world -- Fiction.
- Human experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (6)
- New books I'm looking forward to Reading!(13 items)
by RowenaDBurke updated about 2 weeks ago
- Things to Check Out(50 items)
by rangerfan updated about 3 weeks ago
- So many books(275 items)
by Biotech updated about a month ago
- ILLDecember(51 items)
by maryjanerootes updated 2012-12-10
- Most popular additions for November 2012(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2012-12-01