Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xii, 225 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Practical guide to healing your relationships via listening better
Yes, my mother was right, I DID need to read this book. Actually, EVERYONE should read this book. And now that I've read it, I need to go buy my own copy to keep on hand.
Jim Petersen does a wonderful job of explaining how we go "flat-brained" when we're under stress or under attack,...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Interpersonal communication.
- Communication in families.
- Communication in marriage.
- Interpersonal relations.
User lists with this item (5)
- Northwest Authors(128 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2016-04-15
- Interpersonal relationships(13 items)
by booksonthebeach updated 2016-02-22
- Relationships(3 items)
by karaforester updated 2012-07-25
- Things to Check Out(1 items)
by CASSIEMARIEJONES updated 2012-03-07
- why don't we listen better(1 items)
by skang2 updated 2011-08-05